Final Post: Let's Talk About The Course!



 HELLO ALL!

Welcome to the final post of the Educational Technology class I've been taking during this term. In this post, I will be talking about a lot such as how I find this course beneficial and how it helped to improve.

First of all, I figured out that my vision about technology integration in language class before I started taking the course was pretty limited. I was considering that integration is about the teacher rather than the student and my views were shaped according to my belief that students could only partially contribute or benefit from it. After taking the course I figured out that technology integration is more about the STUDENTS rather than the teacher. The teacher can only guide the students, at most can show how to benefit from the technology but IT IS SIGNIFICANT for students to try and discover technology themselves and learn how to make use of it.

The tasks that I completed during this course helped me to improve my talents in using technology and also gave me lots of ideas to assign my students. The most enjoyable one was to create a digital story. It was such a fun experience and I had so much fun while voicing the characters, especially Bobo and the Old Turtle. The process of creating a digital-story was full of discovery and the product at the end gave me a lot of confidence about creating content with the help of technological tools. I also had so much fun creating a poster. Creating a magazine cover was such a great experience for me the only sad part is the website I used put a huge watermark on my project after I finished and saved it and I had to do it again from the scratch. Yet, I literally loved every single task that I was given during this course. 

Group projects were the most enjoyable part of the course. I personally think that they helped me to improve the most out of all tasks. I believe the course would be much more beneficial if we had the opportunity to get it face to face. Still, I can sincerely say that the Educational Technologies class is by far the best course I took this term. 

Lastly, I am so grateful that had the chance to be able to be a part of this course and I believe every teacher candidate and in-labor teacher should take this kind of course to improve their teaching skills, be a better teacher, and a life-long learner. 

BUT! All these do not mean that I will be ending posting in the blog. I will keep posting in the second term. So, stay tuned to keep up with the content!

Thank you for taking your time to read my post!

Stay safe and keep learning while you are staying at home!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating an Infographic!

My Podcast!

Creating A Wiki!