Creating an Infographic!

Ideas for Creating Good Quality Infographics for B2B Marketing | LeadsPanda

infographicphoto

Hello All!

Today I'm going to share this week's task with you. Which is creating an infographic. First of all, what is an infographic? 

An infographic is a collection of imagery, charts, and short texts that enables readers to understand a topic in the most basic way. Secondly, it makes you look cool! And if you are saying that you are already cool, it makes you even cooler. 

Let's talk about the process. To begin with, creating an infographic is an easy task. There are lots of websites or edit apps that enable you to create infographics. You can use templates in these websites, which is much easier. You just need to fill in the information you want to share in a graphic template you choose. 

I consider using it in class because it enables students to understand the topic easier as it is visual. It makes the topic easier to remember. I would like to make my students create an infographic, as well. They can create infographics for their presentations or when they are studying a topic that is hard to understand or memorize. 

I used Canva in order to create my infographic. You can see it by clicking here.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Podcast!

Creating A Wiki!