Creating A Wiki!

 Hello Again!

wiki-photo 

This week I created a Wiki page for my Educational Technologies class. In the Wiki page I created, I talked about one of my favourite books: The Sound of Waves by Japanese author Yukio Mishima. Mishima is one of my favourite writers and the reason why I love this work is The Sound of Waves is quite different from Mishima's other works I've read so far. It is a very positive and motivating young love story with a very folcloric vibe.

Creating a Wiki was a great experience for me and I liked it quite a lot. I had a chance to learn about the books that I haven't read and I will definitely read some of them. I am planning to use Wikis during my teaching journey. I will probably be doing Wikis with my students. It is very easy to create a page on a Wiki and share information so it will most probably be an activity I will make use of. You can see my Wiki by clicking here.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating an Infographic!

My Podcast!