My Podcast!


 Hello all! This is my first time creating a podcast and I am so excited. I generally listen lots of podcasts on Spotify and other apps or websites. My podcast is vox-pop podcast, short for Vox Papuli, which means “voice of people” in Latin and it basically is a collection of short interviews with random people from public. In my podcast I asked the question “How does online education make you feel?” to university students who are subjects of online education from different universities in Turkey, including Marmara University, Ege University, Yıldız Teknik University and Kocaeli University and high-school students in order to expand the range of the podcast.

I especially tried to ask a question that is up-to-date. I wanted from my friends to share their geniune feelings and ideas about the topic. The answers will make you figure out that online education is much more troubled than you think. It is a huge problem that affects the students both physically and mentally. Not being able to socialize during the learning process is one of the most mood dropping elements of online learning. Let’s listen more of it from them!





You can also find the blogs of my friends who helped me by sharing their feelings on the subject.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating an Infographic!

Creating A Wiki!