Creating A Magazine Cover!

 HELLO ALL!

Welcome to my edutech blog! 

This week's task is to create an online poster. For this task we had two options to choose from, we were supposed to create either a movie poster or a magazine cover. As you can take a guess from the title of this post I went with the latter. 

At first, I was indecisive about which one to create as both seemed very exciting, yet when I gave it a second thought I decided to create a magazine cover. I wanted to see what it'd be like if I were to create one for a real magazine and this idea gave me goosebumps. I wanted to create a cover for a book magazine. I made a photoshoot with my favorite actress, Anne Hathaway, and interviewed her about her reading preferences- in my pinky dream world, of course! 

During the process of creating my magazine cover, I had a chance to discover three different poster creating websites, for the two of which I don't have positive feelings as they were not offering enough features!

Also, as I liked this task and the creating process I'd probably make this with my students. Because along with being a fun task, it also gives students a chance to show their interests. 

Nevertheless, I had a lot of fun and created lots of different posters. Yet my favorite one is this one as it would really be the type of cover I would be pleased to see in a magazine. I hope you like it.


BOOKWORM MAGAZINE DECEMBER 2020, ISSUE 233 COVER


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating an Infographic!

My Podcast!

Creating A Wiki!